This is an introductory Portuguese language for beginners and students with some knowledge of Portuguese (students will be evaluated prior to the start of the course and placed in the appropriate level course). The course will teach the fundamentals of Portuguese grammar, construction of sentences, reading and writing in Portuguese, allowing the student to integrate and better enjoy their stay in Portugal. At the end of the course the student should be able to speak, read and write at elementary levels.
Intermediate and advanced courses are available afterwards.
- Ability to speak at an elementary level.
- Ability to read and understand at an elementary level.
- Ability to write at and elementary level.
The Portuguese language program is based on lectures, seminars, discussions and
coached exercises focusing on grammar, reading and writing.
Limited or no knowledge of reading, writing and speaking Portuguese.
- Learn to read, write and speak Portuguese.
- The aim of the course is to provide the student with skills to be able to use Portuguese in everyday situations, allowing them to integrate better and enjoy better their experience of living in Portugal.
Further course information can be found here: https://studiekiezer.ugent.be/studiefiche/en/C004037/2022