From Academic year 2020-2021 onwards (starting in September 2020) a new version of the IMBRSea programme will be launched. More partners will join the consortium and specialization modules will be updated in order to reflect the current needs of the labour market.
On December 1st 2020 a new website will be launched with the new programme as well as with news on how to apply!
In case you wish to be informed by email when the new website becomes online, please leave your contact details via the following form: https://forms.gle/4Fw5oXQWLNKgqocD6
The International Master in Marine Biological Resources (IMBRSea), is a joint Master programme organized by ten leading European universities in the field of marine sciences. IMBRSea covers a wide range of subjects related to the sustainable use of marine biological resources. With an emphasis on marine biological and ecological processes, the programme links biology of marine organisms and environmental studies with subjects in marine policy and planning.
The Full partner Universities are:
- Ghent University - UGent (BE)
- Sorbonne Université - SU (previously: UPMC) (FR)
- University of the Algarve - UAlg (PT)
- University of Oviedo - UniOvi (ES)
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology - GMIT (IE)
- University of the Basque Country - UPV/EHU (ES)
- Polytechnic University of Marche - Univpm (IT)
- University of Bergen - UiB (NO)
- Université de Bretagne Occidentale - UBO (FR)
- Université Côte d'Azur - UCA (FR) (NEW)